Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2010
    Đang ở
    Hanoi
    Bài viết
    Thanks

English Class - Emong Group

BỐ CÁO TOÀN MÔNG WEB VỀ SỰ RA ĐỜI CỦA ENGLISH CHAT GROUP

Một tuần nay, Ê Mông rộ lên phong trào chát room bằng tiếng anh với dụng ý giúp đỡ nhau học tiếng anh, làm quen với môi trường T.A, để bắn T.A như gió như bão nhưng mục đích xâu và xa và chia sẻ những kinh nghiệm mà khó nói bằng tiếng việt như ( Sex before Marriage , Harmony in Sex=p~ hay How to reach ... ) cũng như ăn cướp thời gian của công ty

Với sự chia sẻ đầy nhiệt tình của các mông lão đầy kinh nghiệm như Long cắp bô, hay Na Già, room tiếng anh đã có những buổi thảo luận đầy hữu ích với các kiến thức mới mẻ mà ngay cả bậc thánh nhân như Kô Chụt cũng phải mắt tròn mắt dẹt há hốc mồm ra hứng từng chữ một.

Để room tiếng anh ngày càng thêm sôi động, nhận được sự chia sẻ và tham gia đông đảo của đồng bào đồng chí nhà Ê Mông, Em Nguyễn Thị Mập viết bố cáo này kêu gọi anh chị em hứng chí tham gia bàn luận về các vấn đề nóng hổi liên quan đến kinh tế, chính trị văn hóa , những bộ phim hót hay những scandal của các diễn viên nọ kia, nhanh chân đăng ký tham gia...

Thời gian:

Sáng: 9ha.m đến 11h a.m
    Chiều 2h p.m đến 5hp.m

Vào các ngày đi làm trong tuần Cuối tuần gặp nhau đạp xe thích thì bắn tiếng anh tiếp

Do giờ chát là giờ hành chính của hầu hết các công ty nên nghiêm cấm các thành phần sau tham gia

- Những thành viên không tự chủ được bản thân,mải chát cười rung bàn rung ghế để lãnh đạo cơ quan phát hiện làm bản tự kiểm điểm,giải trình nọ kia:-"
    - Những thành viên còn quá non nơt, dễ bị kích động, k kiềm chế được cảm xúc khi nghe các kinh nghiệm thực tế được mô tả chân thực rõ ràng mồn một về 1 số chuyện mà không phải ai cũng biết là chuyện gì

Anh em nhào dô^, nhào dô^, để lại nick ở đây em sẽ add vào group chát.

Hiện nay clb đã có 1 số thành viên máu mặt nhiệt tình như Kô^, Hoàng Anh Mập, Na Già, Long Cắp bô, Mập Đại Nhân:-", Linh nhiều lờ, Thành như cờ, Tự xé trờ...

À quên nữa,mọi ng cho ý kiến, nếu muốn hoành tráng thì dùng hẳn skype. Vì Skype có lưu lại được nội dung chát ah, thỉnh thoảng còn voice viếc cho nó hoành

Ký Tên

Trưởng group chát lâm thời và tự phong

Nguyễn Thị Mập

Nhân đây em cũng xin topic này để làm nhật ký, chém gió bằng T/A luôn.

List of topic to discuss:

1. Dating - Should woman make the first move? How?

2. Pre-marital Cohabitation- Should or should not? advantages and disadvantages?

3. The first priority of the job is the money we earn? Do u agree or not?

4. Love triangle

5. Early or late marriage? Which one is better?

6. Soft skill? What is it? How is it important? How to improve it?

7. Fate? Do u believe in Fate?

8. Single mother. Advantages & Disadvantages?

9. Express love at public place, should or should not?

10. How to understand woman/man?

11. How to make money?

12. Age harmony, is it important?

13. Happiness? what is happiness?

14. Gap year? Would u like to have a gap year?

15. How to approach woman/man?

16. Long distance love. How to retain it?

For those who can not attend the English Conference, u can choose one topic to discuss here:d.

And please give me a hand to add some topics.
    Last edited by Mập Đại Ka; 12-12-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    You are amazing! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mập Đại Ka For This Useful Post:

bike_me (08-11-2012), crab (23-08-2013), dzungarc (07-11-2012), eMông (08-12-2011), inglinettslitt (05-07-2013), love2live (08-12-2011), Mouse7023 (08-12-2011), mshopompro (04-12-2012), Na chín (08-12-2011), oodnathnwllenw (27-11-2012), schumi (30-08-2013), thieu-bg (08-11-2012)

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Hòa Xem bài viết
    Eureka why since i have joined E-mong group until at the moment i just to know this thread. In addition, i have a great idea for this thread beside the list of topic to discuss (made by Madam Thị Mập) That's:

+ Single father. Advantages & Disadvantages

+ Why just have men know how to give a happiness for them?

+ "Transportation" What does it mean into Vietnamese? and Do you fucking understand that?

Let's enjoy..............
    Thank you so much for your contribution:p

And, be honest, you made me think that you are not straight Thị Hòa What a pity

However, your topics sounds great. Why don't start with the thirth one:p?
    Thị Mập

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Hòa (03-04-2013), zakaseezllez (03-04-2013)

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2010
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 803 Posts
    In addition, i have a great idea for this thread beside the list of topic to discuss (made by Madam Thị Mập) That's:

+ Single father/mother. Advantages & Disadvantages

Let's enjoy..............

Just a tiny addition to your suggested topic

Yêu Bell của mẹ nhất

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Na chín Xem bài viết
    Just a tiny addition to your suggested topic
    The topic you added is number 8 in the list and I remember that we ever talked about it before

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2010
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 803 Posts
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Anonymous Xem bài viết
    The topic you added is number 8 in the list and I remember that we ever talked about it before
    Really??? I mean have we ever really talked abt it b4?

Yêu Bell của mẹ nhất

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2013
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Haiz, so down in the dumps after a long day...

Now this time for E with Ms.Thị Mập but my skill E not very well, please! could u check the grammar mistake for me if i have?

you made me think that you are not straight Thị Hòa What a pity

Thị Mập
    "Thị Hòa" haha don't mind at all, one day u will call me "Mr.Hòa" from your heart and must agree that Mr.Hòa is a strong-man...very manly

We should go back to the main topic: The reasons become to a "Single father"

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2013
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    The Story of "Thị Hòa"

His relationships with some girls are...... really intense and in-depth but after the time spent together (When He's with them, it’s just them and him) he finds that all of them just want to have something of his (include: some part of his body; clothes; shoes; wallet; job; family; house) and don't care about his feeling. . That why he wants to become a Single Father

P/s: Dr.Hòa's advice that: the best way for "Thị Hòa" is decided to make a friend with a girl or lady and then....looking to the way for "make love" and until u feel satisfied with your partner...of course! u will say goodbye and go away as soon as possible

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Na chín Xem bài viết
    Really??? I mean have we ever really talked abt it b4?
    I just think so:p. If not yet, we can talk ab it now. I am sure you have many experience to share with us in this field and I am serious to know ab it
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-04-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    The Story of "Thị Hòa"

His relationships with some girls are...... really intense and in-depth but after the time spent together (When He's with them, it’s just them and him) he finds that all of them just want to have something of his (include: some part of his body; clothes; shoes; wallet; job; family; house) and don't care about his feeling. . That why he wants to become a Single Father

P/s: Dr.Hòa's advice that: the best way for "Thị Hòa" is decided to make a friend with a girl or lady and then....looking to the way for "make love" and until u feel satisfied with your partner...of course! u will say goodbye and go away as soon as possible
    I have to be honest that you make me confuse and sometimes I can not get your point

So, if u just try to make love with someone and after that run away, how you can be a single dad? who will carry him in 9 months and 10 days?

In my opinion, you should meet Dr. Hoa and ask that guy to help you pregnant How? Just Medicine knows the answer

Anyway, you just tell us the reason why you want to be a single dad, not the advantages and disadvantages of it Can you raise your voice once again?

Dr of Psychology. Mập

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    So, if u just try to make love with someone and after that run away, how you can be a single dad? who will carry him in 9 months and 10 days?
    Agree with Thi Map, It just happen with us and it's the adventage when you are a girl/women who want have a their own baby
    Thi Map, Do you want to make a baby and become a single mom like Thị Nở
    And, it's seem quite difficult for her (Nở) to find Nòng nọc, why?
    I'm not a girl
    Not yet a woman

Mông dân hèn hạ dihockhongdanhban's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    - This times, job quite sucks.

The issue that 2 colleges submit the resgination within 2 weeks makes everything change. Have to recruit 1 more person instead of just only 1 as planned. Fortunately, the back up choice is not so bad. However, as talking with candidates in the interview "We are not looking for the best one, we are looking for the long term commitment staff who can take the pressure and keep working even in the rough time". So, let s see.

Got the promotion but allowance for new position not yet come unitl Oct.2013. Haiz.

- This time, life is quite stable.

- This time, studying is abso-fucking-lutely down. No interest to learn & work on my assignment.

This year comparing to the same perious of last year is better in work but worse in love & study

+ Trả lời Chủ đề

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình